The Data Privacy OMAS provides APIs and events for tools that support a data
privacy program. This includes:
- Reviewing the regulations and governance requirements defined in the governance
- Maintaining the definition of personal data.
- Retrieving information about the location and protection of
- Retrieving information about the digital services in order to assess their
compliance to the data privacy program.
- Recording data processing impact assessments.
- Managing incidents relating to data privacy.
The module structure for the Data Privacy OMAS is as follows: