This package provides the first failure data capture support for the Asset Owner OMAS module. This includes an error code enum, a base class for runtime exceptions, a base class for checked exceptions plus implementation of each specific exception. The error code enum (AssetOwnerErrorCode) has an entry for each unique situation where an exception is returned. Each entry defines:
- A unique id for the error
- An HTTP error code for rest calls
- A unique message Id
- Message text with place holders for specific values
- A description of the cause of the error and system action as a result.
- A description of how to correct the error (if known)
Enum Summary Enum Description AssetOwnerAuditCodeThe AssetOwnerAuditCode is used to define the message content for the OMRS Audit Log. AssetOwnerErrorCodeThe AssetOwnerErrorCode is used to define first failure data capture (FFDC) for errors that occur when working with the Asset Owner OMAS Services.