These are the client interfaces of the Data Manager OMAS.
- MetadataSourceClient enables the caller to create the Software Server Capability that represents the source, or owner, of the metadata. These sources are database manager, file managers and file owning applications.
- DatabaseManagerClient enables the caller to describe databases, database schemas, database tables and database columns.
- FilesAndFoldersClient enables the caller to describe files and the organizing folder structure around it.
- EventBrokerClient enables the caller to define topics and event types from an event broker.
- APIManagerClient enables the caller to define APIs that are supported by a server or API gateway.
- ConnectionManagerClient enables the caller maintain connection information.
- DataManagerEventClient enables the client to send and receive events from the Data Manager OMAS.
Class Summary Class Description APIManagerClientAPIManagerClient is the client for managing APIs from an API Manager. ConnectionManagerClientConnectionManagerClient supports the APIs to maintain connections and their related objects. DatabaseManagerClientDatabaseManagerClient is the client for managing resources from a relational database server. DataManagerBaseClientDataManagerBaseClient supports the common properties and functions for the Data Manager OMAS. DataManagerEventClientDataManagerEventClient provides the implementation to manage the interaction with the server to set up a listener to support the receipt of inbound events from the Data Manager OMAS Out Topic. DisplayApplicationClientDisplayApplicationClient is the client for managing reports from an Application that displays data to users. EventBrokerClientEventBrokerClient is the client for managing topics from an Event Manager. ExternalReferenceManagerClientExternalReferenceManagerClient supports the APIs to maintain links to external documentation and other resources. FilesAndFoldersClientFilesAndFoldersClient is the client for managing the creation of files and folder assets. MetadataSourceClientMetadataSourceClient is the client for setting up the SoftwareServerCapabilities that represent metadata sources. SchemaManagerClientSchemaManagerClient defines the common methods for managing SchemaTypes and SchemaAttributes. ValidValueManagementValidValueManagerClient supports the APIs to maintain valid values and their related objects.