Enum Class DigitalServiceImplementationStyle
- All Implemented Interfaces:
public enum DigitalServiceImplementationStyle extends Enum<DigitalServiceImplementationStyle> implements Serializable
DigitalServiceImplementationStyle characterizes the implementation style of the digital service.
- UNCLASSIFIED - The digital service implementation style is undefined.
- API - The digital service provides one or more APIs. This means the consumers are going to be other digital services. Typically API services are data processors.
- PERSONAL_APP - The digital service provides a user interface via a client application that is owned and installed by the end user. A mobile app for a smart phone or tablet is an example of this type of digital service. It means that the data subject and the end user is aligned.
- BROWSER_APP - The digital service provides a user interface via a browser. There is no guarantee that the same user will access the service through a browser instance if the browser is on a shared machine.
- LOCATION_APP - The digital service is installed at a specific location and is monitoring activity at the location and providing the service at that location. Some locations are closely aligned with individuals (such as in the home) and this needs to be taken into account with reviewing privacy and security requirements.
- INFRASTRUCTURE_APP - The digital service is installed as part of some infrastructure (for example a vehicle, or a power-distribution grid) and it is monitoring and supporting the operation of that infrastructure. Some pieces of infrastructure are closely associated with an individual (such as a person's car) which may have implications for privacy and security.
- DATA_FEED - The digital service continuously produces data that consumers can subscribe to.
- DATA_SINK - The digital service is receiving and accumulating data from other digital services.
- CLIENT_SERVER - The digital service provides a thick client tightly coupled with a backend server. Often these are standalone applications bought in as a package or home-grown.
- OTHER - The digital service's implementation style is locally defined.
Nested Class Summary
Nested classes/interfaces inherited from class java.lang.Enum
Enum.EnumDesc<E extends Enum<E>>
Enum Constant SummaryEnum ConstantDescription
Method SummaryModifier and TypeMethodDescriptionReturn the default description of the instance provenance type.
getName()Return the default name of the instance provenance type.
intReturn the numeric representation of the instance provenance type.
toString()toString() JSON-styleReturns the enum constant of this class with the specified name.
values()Returns an array containing the constants of this enum class, in the order they are declared.
Methods inherited from class java.lang.Enum
clone, compareTo, describeConstable, equals, finalize, getDeclaringClass, hashCode, name, ordinal, valueOf
Enum Constant Details
UNCLASSIFIEDpublic static final DigitalServiceImplementationStyle UNCLASSIFIED
APIpublic static final DigitalServiceImplementationStyle API
PERSONAL_APPpublic static final DigitalServiceImplementationStyle PERSONAL_APP
BROWSER_APPpublic static final DigitalServiceImplementationStyle BROWSER_APP
LOCATION_APPpublic static final DigitalServiceImplementationStyle LOCATION_APP
INFRASTRUCTURE_APPpublic static final DigitalServiceImplementationStyle INFRASTRUCTURE_APP
DATA_FEEDpublic static final DigitalServiceImplementationStyle DATA_FEED
DATA_SINKpublic static final DigitalServiceImplementationStyle DATA_SINK
CLIENT_SERVERpublic static final DigitalServiceImplementationStyle CLIENT_SERVER
OTHERpublic static final DigitalServiceImplementationStyle OTHER
valuespublic static DigitalServiceImplementationStyle values()Returns an array containing the constants of this enum class, in the order they are declared.
- an array containing the constants of this enum class, in the order they are declared
valueOfpublic static DigitalServiceImplementationStyle valueOf
(String name)Returns the enum constant of this class with the specified name. The string must match exactly an identifier used to declare an enum constant in this class. (Extraneous whitespace characters are not permitted.)
name- the name of the enum constant to be returned.
- the enum constant with the specified name
IllegalArgumentException- if this enum class has no constant with the specified name
NullPointerException- if the argument is null
getOrdinalpublic int getOrdinal()Return the numeric representation of the instance provenance type.
- int ordinal
getNamepublic String getName()Return the default name of the instance provenance type.
- String name
getDescriptionpublic String getDescription()Return the default description of the instance provenance type.
- String description
toStringpublic String toString()toString() JSON-style
- string description